In The News
- Will Markets Keep Going Up In 2020?
With the recent outbreak of Covid-19, I can not give you a professional opinion on the Stock Market performance for 2020 at this time.
- 401k / IRA / Roth IRA Contribution Limits for 2020
If you are under the age of 50, max contribution is $6,000 & if over 50 it's $7,000 for your IRA & Roth IRA. Your 401k limit is $19,500 if under 50, $26,000 if over 50 years old.
- How Much Should I Pay my Financial Advisor or Portfolio Manager?
The fees you will pay a Financial Advisor generally depend on how much money you are asking the Advisor to manage & whether part of those investment dollars include your 401K. Try to avoid dealing with Financial Sales People who only want to charge you commissions or are only selling their company products.
- Will Markets Keep Going Up In 2020?
WEATHERLas Vegas86°clear skyhumidity: 20%wind: 3mph WH 95 • L 90101°Wed102°Thu103°Fri101°SatWeather from OpenWeatherMap
Wigen Financial Services, LLC is a private Investment Advisory company.
As Wigen Financial approaches their 14th anniversary, Wigen Financial is committed to providing clients superior advice and financial services they will need throughout their lives. Wigen Financial is working everyday to try and establish relationships with other companies who offer the financial products our clients will need to get into and through retirement.
Wigen Financial offers Annuity & Insurance products, Financial Planning & Investment Advisory services, and Private Portfolio Management. Clearing, Custody or other brokerage services may be provided by Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Charles Schwab or TD Ameritrade, Members NYSE, SIPC.
Wigen Financial provides a complete line of outstanding annuity, life, disability and long-term care insurance products. Wigen Financial offers these products through a strategic relationship with a life and health insurance agency representing some of the finest life and health insurance companies in the United States. Many of the multi-billion dollar firms represented are more than 100 years old and all have A.M. Best ratings from A++ to A. Other areas of specialization include business planning, retirement planning, and personal planning.
Wigen Financial does not have account minimums, unlike many investment firms do. Wigen Financial is interested in helping all investors, not only investors who have a minimum of $50,000 or $100,000 to invest.
Wigen Financial is always looking for independent financial advisors who would like to join our company and grow their advisory business without the bureaucracy of working under an international brokerage firm. Each independent financial advisor manages their business without Wigen Financial pressuring them to push certain products or investments to their clients.
All Wigen Financial advisors and advisors working with Wigen Financial through a DBA, work from the same platform, consisting of great business & technical support, and compliance oversight.
Wigen Financial encourages all of our advisors to objectively choose investments that best fit their clients financial concerns or goals, allowing our clients to feel they are being advised and not sold. The financial industry is full of financial sales people disguised as financial advisors or financial consultants.
Wigen Financial encourages all of our financial advisors to structure their fee structure with clients under the wrap fee programs, which the fee is a percentage of the assets the clients have with the advisor. When client accounts go up, the fee the advisor receives goes up, and if the clients account decreases, the advisors fee decreases too.
Please look at the top right corner of this homepage for James 40 page Financial/Retirement Plan offer!
- Time To Reduce Stock Exposure by James R. Wigen – Sr. Portfolio Manager June 23, 2020
- Market Sell-Off Will Turn Into Buying Opportunity by James R. Wigen – Sr. Portfolio Manager April 1, 2020
- Investors SELL Stocks / BUY Bonds at Fastest Pace on Record in August – James R. Wigen – Sr. Portfolio Manager September 6, 2019
- Time to REDUCE? 2019 Market Update by James R. Wigen – Sr. Portfolio Manager March 28, 2019
- 2019 Stock Market Prediction by James R. Wigen – Sr. Portfolio Manager January 7, 2019
- Urban China’s Mainstream Class Continues to Thrive by James R. Wigen December 18, 2018
- Markets on Pace for WORST December Since GREAT Depression by James R. Wigen December 18, 2018
- Markets RISE After Midterm Elections – As I Had Predicted by James R. Wigen November 12, 2018
- Look For Trade War Agreement Soon Between US & China by James R. Wigen November 6, 2018
- 54% Equity ETFs Posted LOSSES Over Past Year by James R. Wigen November 2, 2018
Receive 40-page Financial Plan
from Wigen Financial