In The News
- Will Markets Going Up In 2018?
With today's economy & past policies from President Trump, tax cuts specifically, I believe 2018 will be a great year for the Stock Market and we should see all-time highs in the DJIA, S & P 500 & Nasdaq.
- 401k / IRA / Roth IRA Contribution Limits for 2018
If you are under the age of 50, max contribution is $5,500 & if over 50 it's $6,500 for your IRA & Roth IRA. Your 401k limit is $18,500 if under 50, $24,500 if over 50 years old.
- How Much Should I Pay my Financial Advisor or Portfolio Manager?
The fees you will pay a Financial Advisor generally depend on how much money you are asking the Advisor to manage & whether part of those investment dollars include your 401K. Try to avoid dealing with Financial Sales People who only want to charge you commissions or are only selling their company products.
- Will Markets Going Up In 2018?
WEATHERMiami68°few cloudshumidity: 80%wind: 6mph ENEH 68 • L 6076°Thu70°Fri63°Sat73°Sun74°MonWeather from OpenWeatherMap
James Wigen Stock Ideas
Before Following any of my Stock ideas, please talk with your current Financial Advisor to see if any of these ideas fit into your Risk profile. If you don’t have a current Financial Advisor or Portfolio Manager, contact me and I will help you identify your Risk / Reward profile.
For James to customize a portfolio for you, please contact him today! Examples of James previous Stock picks include:
- 6-7-17 – BUY Cisco, (CSCO), current price $31.37
- 6-5-17 – BUY JPMorgan Chase, (JPM), current price $82.79
- 6-5-17 – BUY Morgan Stanley, (MS), current price $42.89
- 6-5-17 – BUY Capital One, (COF), current price $78.33
- 6-2-17 – BUY Netflix, (NFLX), current price $165.18
- 6-2-17 – BUY Bank Of America, (BAC), current price $22.45
- 6-2-17 – BUY Citigroup, (C), current price $61.11
- 5-25-17 – SELL Snap Inc., (SNAP), current price $21.65
- 5-25-17 – SELL Allergan, (AGN), current price $224.36
- 5-3-17 – BUY NVIDIA, (NVDA), current price $104.20
- 3-21-17 – BUY Amazon, (AMZN), current price $843.20
- 3-14-17 – BUY Four Corners Property Trust, (FCPT), current price $25.44 – also yields around 4%
- 3-8-17 – BUY NVIDIA, (NVDA), current price $98.56
- 3-1-17 – BUY Wayfair, (W), current price $37.86
- 2-27-17 – BUY Microsoft, (MSFT), current price $64.23 – also yields around 2.25%
- 2-22-17 – BUY Apple, (AAPL), current price $135.20 – also yields around 1.65%
- 2-17-17 – Based on the Kraft & Unilever announcement of a Kraft takeover offer, I am UPGRADING Mondelez International, Inc. (MDLZ) to a BUY. The stock is trading at $40.50 pre-market.
- 2-16-17 – BUY Paypal, (PYPL), $42.15
- 2-16-17 – BUY Square (SQ), current price $13.89
- 12-30-16 – Sell T now that it has reached $42.50. Here was my post from 12-1-16, – 12-1-16 – Buy AT & T (T), current price $38.75, look to Sell around $42.50. T pays a healthy 4.60% Dividend too.
- 12-30-16 – Sell VZ now that it has reached $53.38. Here was my post on 12-1-16 – 12-1-16 – Buy Verizon (VZ), current price $49.85, look to Sell around $53. VZ pays a healthy 4.3% Dividend too. You can also Sell Covered Call Options to try and make more money on VZ as well.
- 12-29-16 – Market starting to slowly Sell-off, just as I predicted an a earlier blog post and how it did last year at this same time.
- 12-25-16 – Happy Holidays to you all!!
- 12-14-16 – Federal Reserve Raises Rates for the first time on 2016, 0.25%. Rising rates will affect millions of American, including people looking to buy homes, people saving money and investors.
- 12-8-16 – Market rising ahead of Federal Reserve Meeting, Fed will raise the Federal Funds rate .25 basis points, the market should pull back for a day or two then march higher until around December 29th, then start selling off, just like it did a year ago.
- 12-1-16 – Buy Verizon (VZ), current price $49.85, look to Sell around $53. VZ pays a healthy 4.3% Dividend too. You can also Sell Covered Call Options to try and make more money on VZ as well.
- 12-1-16 – Buy AT & T (T), current price $38.75, look to Sell around $42.50. T pays a healthy 4.60% Dividend too.
- 11-15-16 – Stocks are rising based on New Tax Laws coming from Trump as well as more business friendly changes coming from Trump and possibly a large Bond offering to rebuild Bridges, Highways and Airports around the U.S.
- 11-7-16 – Buy Stocks after Trump Win, Sell late December 2016 as market will start to drop as it did in January of this year. After the drop Buy back in the Stock Market.
- Loading stock data...
- Urban China’s Mainstream Class Continues to Thrive December 18, 2018
- Markets on Pace for WORST December Since GREAT Depression December 18, 2018
- Markets RISE After Midterm Elections – As I Had Predicted November 12, 2018
- Look For Trade War Agreement Soon Between US & China November 6, 2018
- 54% Equity ETFs Posted LOSSES Over Past Year November 2, 2018
- My Stock Market Update & Outlook 2018 October 30, 2018
- Ever Hear “Don’t Fight The Fed”? Remember, It’s True When Fed Funds Rate Rises & Falls? October 4, 2018
- Stock Market Hitting All-Time Highs – Will DROP for Midterm Elections Then Rally October 2, 2018
- 3-4-2017 Show – Covered Call Options, Bonds, Growth vs Value March 7, 2017
Receive FREE 40-page Financial Plan
from James Wigen.