In The News
- Will Markets Keep Going Up In 2020?
With the recent outbreak of Covid-19, I can not give you a professional opinion on the Stock Market performance for 2020 at this time.
- 401k / IRA / Roth IRA Contribution Limits for 2020
If you are under the age of 50, max contribution is $6,000 & if over 50 it's $7,000 for your IRA & Roth IRA. Your 401k limit is $19,500 if under 50, $26,000 if over 50 years old.
- How Much Should I Pay my Financial Advisor or Portfolio Manager?
The fees you will pay a Financial Advisor generally depend on how much money you are asking the Advisor to manage & whether part of those investment dollars include your 401K. Try to avoid dealing with Financial Sales People who only want to charge you commissions or are only selling their company products.
- Will Markets Keep Going Up In 2020?
WEATHERLas Vegas81°clear skyhumidity: 21%wind: 3mph NH 95 • L 88101°Wed102°Thu103°Fri101°SatWeather from OpenWeatherMap
James Wigen Portfolio Reviews
Do you need help with your 401k Investment Allocation?
Already working with a Financial Advisor with other investment accounts but want a second opinion on your Investment Allocation?
James has worked as a Portfolio Manager & Financial Advisor since 1996 – he will look at your 401k choices & your current investment allocation and give you his recommendation on whether he believes you are allocated correctly based on your investment goals.
James will recommend you complete his Financial / Retirement Plan, as a means of determining whether your current allocation meets the annual return you need to get into and through retirement.
James will not mandate you complete his Financial / Retirement Plan in order to provide you his Portfolio Review, but does strongly encourage it. It is much more difficult to determine if your current investment allocation will meet your current or future needs on a annual basis if you have never run an analysis to see what annual return you need from your investment accounts.
James Portfolio Reviews are considered a One Time Financial Planning Fee, per a Financial Planning Agreement, and are based on the investment dollars he is analyzing and creating a plan for you. The fee schedule is as follows:
- $0 – $50k = $100 fee
- $50k-$100k = $150 fee
- $100k-$250k = $250
- $250k-$500k = $400
- $500k-$1mil = $800
- $1mil-$2.5mil = $1,500
- $2.5mil+ = contact James for custom quote
For James Portfolio Review fee, he will complete the following for you:
- Examine your current investment allocation, whether you are currently with a Financial Advisor or not
- Look at all of your investment options through your 401k, if you have one
- Determine which investment options may be best for you. His recommendation will be based on your financial situation, age, time frame for which you need your money, and whether you have other investment accounts outside of your 401k. If you do, it is not a good idea to load up on similar investments in and out of your 401k. All of your investment dollars have to be examined and managed based on your needs and whether your investment accounts are Tax-Deferred, Tax-FREE or Taxable.
James will provide you with a written recommendation after he has completed his analysis.
If you would like to contact James for your Portfolio Review, please -click here
- Time To Reduce Stock Exposure by James R. Wigen – Sr. Portfolio Manager June 23, 2020
- Market Sell-Off Will Turn Into Buying Opportunity by James R. Wigen – Sr. Portfolio Manager April 1, 2020
- Investors SELL Stocks / BUY Bonds at Fastest Pace on Record in August – James R. Wigen – Sr. Portfolio Manager September 6, 2019
- Time to REDUCE? 2019 Market Update by James R. Wigen – Sr. Portfolio Manager March 28, 2019
- 2019 Stock Market Prediction by James R. Wigen – Sr. Portfolio Manager January 7, 2019
- Urban China’s Mainstream Class Continues to Thrive by James R. Wigen December 18, 2018
- Markets on Pace for WORST December Since GREAT Depression by James R. Wigen December 18, 2018
- Markets RISE After Midterm Elections – As I Had Predicted by James R. Wigen November 12, 2018
- Look For Trade War Agreement Soon Between US & China by James R. Wigen November 6, 2018
- 54% Equity ETFs Posted LOSSES Over Past Year by James R. Wigen November 2, 2018
Receive 40-page Financial Plan
from Wigen Financial