In The News
- Will Markets Going Up In 2018?
With today's economy & past policies from President Trump, tax cuts specifically, I believe 2018 will be a great year for the Stock Market and we should see all-time highs in the DJIA, S & P 500 & Nasdaq.
- 401k / IRA / Roth IRA Contribution Limits for 2018
If you are under the age of 50, max contribution is $5,500 & if over 50 it's $6,500 for your IRA & Roth IRA. Your 401k limit is $18,500 if under 50, $24,500 if over 50 years old.
- How Much Should I Pay my Financial Advisor or Portfolio Manager?
The fees you will pay a Financial Advisor generally depend on how much money you are asking the Advisor to manage & whether part of those investment dollars include your 401K. Try to avoid dealing with Financial Sales People who only want to charge you commissions or are only selling their company products.
- Will Markets Going Up In 2018?
WEATHERMiami66°few cloudshumidity: 80%wind: 5mph EH 66 • L 5976°Thu70°Fri63°Sat73°Sun74°MonWeather from OpenWeatherMap
James Wigen Portfolio Reviews
Do you need help with your 401k Investment Allocation?
Already working with a Financial Advisor with other investment accounts but want a second opinion on your Investment Allocation?
James has over 22 years experience as a Portfolio Manager & Financial Advisor – he will look at your 401k choices & your current investment allocation and give you his recommendation on whether he believes you are allocated correctly based on your investment goals.
James will recommend you complete his FREE Financial / Retirement Plan offer, as a means of determining whether your current allocation meets the annual return you need to get into and through retirement.
James will not mandate you complete his Financial / Retirement Plan in order to provide you his Portfolio Review, but does strongly encourage it. It is much more difficult to determine if your current investment allocation will meet your current or future needs on a annual basis if you have never run an analysis to see what annual return you need from your investment accounts.
The fee James charges for a Portfolio Review is a one-time fee, and is considered a Financial Planning fee.
James Portfolio Reviews are considered a Financial Planning Fee and are based on the investment dollars he is analyzing and creating a plan for you. The fee schedule is as follows:
- $0 – $50k = $100 fee
- $50k-$100k = $150 fee
- $100k-$250k = $250
- $250k-$500k = $400
- $500k-$1mil = $800
- $1mil-$2.5mil = $1,500
- $2.5mil+ = contact James for custom quote
For James Portfolio Review fee, he will complete the following for you:
- Examine your current investment allocation, whether you are currently with a Financial Advisor or not
- Look at all of your investment options through your 401k, if you have one
- Determine which investment options may be best for you. His recommendation will be based on your financial situation, age, time frame for which you need your money, and whether you have other investment accounts outside of your 401k. If you do, it is not a good idea to load up on similar investments in and out of your 401k. All of your investment dollars have to be examined and managed based on your needs and whether your investment accounts are Tax-Deferred, Tax-FREE or Taxable.
James will provide you with a written recommendation after he has completed his analysis.
Upon completion on James Portfolio Review, should you decide to hire James to become your Private Portfolio Manager, he will credit back all fees you paid for his Portfolio Review, after you have been his client for 12 months.
If you would like to contact James for your Portfolio Review, please -click here
- Loading stock data...
- Urban China’s Mainstream Class Continues to Thrive December 18, 2018
- Markets on Pace for WORST December Since GREAT Depression December 18, 2018
- Markets RISE After Midterm Elections – As I Had Predicted November 12, 2018
- Look For Trade War Agreement Soon Between US & China November 6, 2018
- 54% Equity ETFs Posted LOSSES Over Past Year November 2, 2018
- My Stock Market Update & Outlook 2018 October 30, 2018
- Ever Hear “Don’t Fight The Fed”? Remember, It’s True When Fed Funds Rate Rises & Falls? October 4, 2018
- Stock Market Hitting All-Time Highs – Will DROP for Midterm Elections Then Rally October 2, 2018
- 3-4-2017 Show – Covered Call Options, Bonds, Growth vs Value March 7, 2017
Receive FREE 40-page Financial Plan
from James Wigen.