In The News
- Will Markets Going Up In 2018?
With today's economy & past policies from President Trump, tax cuts specifically, I believe 2018 will be a great year for the Stock Market and we should see all-time highs in the DJIA, S & P 500 & Nasdaq.
- 401k / IRA / Roth IRA Contribution Limits for 2018
If you are under the age of 50, max contribution is $5,500 & if over 50 it's $6,500 for your IRA & Roth IRA. Your 401k limit is $18,500 if under 50, $24,500 if over 50 years old.
- How Much Should I Pay my Financial Advisor or Portfolio Manager?
The fees you will pay a Financial Advisor generally depend on how much money you are asking the Advisor to manage & whether part of those investment dollars include your 401K. Try to avoid dealing with Financial Sales People who only want to charge you commissions or are only selling their company products.
- Will Markets Going Up In 2018?
WEATHERMiami68°few cloudshumidity: 80%wind: 6mph ENEH 68 • L 6076°Thu70°Fri63°Sat73°Sun74°MonWeather from OpenWeatherMap
Hiring Private Portfolio Management
The first investment dollar most people spend is in their 401k plan. Those plans have only Mutual Fund investment choices, including, Equity Funds, Bond Funds & Money Market Funds. Some people have 20-25 investment choices in their 401k, others have between 5-10.
I understand that it’s hard to achieve the annual percentage rate people need when they only have a few investment choices in their 401k, and all of their investment choices consist of Mutual Funds. Once you retire or leave your employer, you should rollover the funds in your 401k plan to a self-directed IRA IMMEDIATELY!
Self-directed IRAs have several thousand investment choices, ranging from individual Stocks, Bonds, ETFs, Mutual Funds, Annuities & even Real Estate can be purchased in a IRA. The more money you have to invest, the more you may want to hire a Private Portfolio Manager to manage your investment dollars.
Several years ago, around 1998, you needed to have a minimum of $100,000 worth of investment dollars to hire your own Private Portfolio Manager. Today, you can hire a manager with investment dollars well below $100,000. James has no account minimum requirements.
Advantages of hiring your own Private Portfolio Manager versus Mutual Funds
A Private Portfolio Manager will generally meet with you, understand what annual percentage or annual income you need from your investment dollars to get you into and through retirement. If you invest through Mutual Funds, your money is combined with other investors and the actual Manager or Managers have no idea who you are or what annual return or annual income you need to meet your goals.
James can be hired as your Private Portfolio Manager! James has over 22 years of experience as a Portfolio Manager & Financial Advisor.
James charges an annual fee based on the investment dollars you give him to manage.
James is not paid commissions on each investment transaction, only a annual fee, which you both agree on. The fee is billed quarterly, but is based on a annual percentage of the investment dollars James is responsible for managing.
This Fee-Based arrangement allows you and James interests to be aligned, both parties want to see your account grow and not decline.
Contact James to schedule a time to discuss your interest in Hiring him as your Private Portfolio Manager or Financial Advisor!
- Loading stock data...
- Urban China’s Mainstream Class Continues to Thrive December 18, 2018
- Markets on Pace for WORST December Since GREAT Depression December 18, 2018
- Markets RISE After Midterm Elections – As I Had Predicted November 12, 2018
- Look For Trade War Agreement Soon Between US & China November 6, 2018
- 54% Equity ETFs Posted LOSSES Over Past Year November 2, 2018
- My Stock Market Update & Outlook 2018 October 30, 2018
- Ever Hear “Don’t Fight The Fed”? Remember, It’s True When Fed Funds Rate Rises & Falls? October 4, 2018
- Stock Market Hitting All-Time Highs – Will DROP for Midterm Elections Then Rally October 2, 2018
- 3-4-2017 Show – Covered Call Options, Bonds, Growth vs Value March 7, 2017
Receive FREE 40-page Financial Plan
from James Wigen.