In The News
- Will Markets Keep Going Up In 2020?
With the recent outbreak of Covid-19, I can not give you a professional opinion on the Stock Market performance for 2020 at this time.
- 401k / IRA / Roth IRA Contribution Limits for 2020
If you are under the age of 50, max contribution is $6,000 & if over 50 it's $7,000 for your IRA & Roth IRA. Your 401k limit is $19,500 if under 50, $26,000 if over 50 years old.
- How Much Should I Pay my Financial Advisor or Portfolio Manager?
The fees you will pay a Financial Advisor generally depend on how much money you are asking the Advisor to manage & whether part of those investment dollars include your 401K. Try to avoid dealing with Financial Sales People who only want to charge you commissions or are only selling their company products.
- Will Markets Keep Going Up In 2020?
WEATHERLas Vegas80°clear skyhumidity: 21%wind: 3mph NH 95 • L 87101°Wed102°Thu103°Fri101°SatWeather from OpenWeatherMap
Wigen Financial / Retirement Plan $150
Stock Market Performance Changed Your Financial / Retirement Plan?
Do You Even Have a Financial / Retirement Plan?
Receive James R. Wigen’s 40 page Financial / Retirement Plan and see if you are on track to Retire when you want & be able to fulfill your Retirement dreams!
James Financial / Retirement Plan includes
Summary & Action Plan – Your Current Situation, Your Goals, Planning Details, Retirement Analysis & Actions James recommends you start taking
Age at Retirement Analysis – See if you can afford to Retire at your desired Retirement age
Annual Contribution Analysis – See if you are investing enough each year to get into & through Retirement
Annual Investment Return Analysis – Pre / Post Retirement Returns needed to meet all your Retirement Goals
Asset Allocation Graphs – For all of your investment accounts based on your Retirement Goals, Your Current Asset Allocation & Suggested Asset Allocation (Total Return)
Cash Flow Summary – Earned Income, Social Security, Qualified Plans, Investment Additions, Personal Living Expenses, Planned Debt Expenses , Education Expenses, Planned Deposits, Misc. Expenses, Taxes
Retirement Capital Analysis – Retirement Spending Needs, Social Security, Pension Income, Education, What Age You MAY Run Out of Money
Insurance Summary – Analysis, Term, Whole-Life, Universal Life
Survivor Needs Analysis – Suggests Additional Life Insurance Coverage if Needed & How Much Additional would be Needed, Helping You Avoid Over-Insuring Your Family & Paying High Premiums
Disability Income Insurance – Investment Income, Investment Assets, Retirement Assets, Spouse’s Salary, Pension Income, Changes in Living Expenses, Inflation, Education Needs, Taxes, Social Security Disability Benefits, Employer Disability Benefits
Long-Term Care Needs – Long-Term Care Defined, Long-Term Care Need Analysis, Long-Term Care Unprotected Need
Estate Planning – Current & Alternative Analysis, Net Worth Statement, Tax Estimate
You can preview the Financial Plan questionnaire by looking at the bottom of the screen under James R. Wigen Books. You will have the option to print out the questionnaire, complete the forms, scan & email the file to [email protected]
The information you provide James R. Wigen of Wigen Financial Services, LLC, in order to complete your Financial / Retirement Plan, will NEVER be shared with anyone other than James. You have James guarantee!
James R. Wigen Books :
- Time To Reduce Stock Exposure by James R. Wigen – Sr. Portfolio Manager June 23, 2020
- Market Sell-Off Will Turn Into Buying Opportunity by James R. Wigen – Sr. Portfolio Manager April 1, 2020
- Investors SELL Stocks / BUY Bonds at Fastest Pace on Record in August – James R. Wigen – Sr. Portfolio Manager September 6, 2019
- Time to REDUCE? 2019 Market Update by James R. Wigen – Sr. Portfolio Manager March 28, 2019
- 2019 Stock Market Prediction by James R. Wigen – Sr. Portfolio Manager January 7, 2019
- Urban China’s Mainstream Class Continues to Thrive by James R. Wigen December 18, 2018
- Markets on Pace for WORST December Since GREAT Depression by James R. Wigen December 18, 2018
- Markets RISE After Midterm Elections – As I Had Predicted by James R. Wigen November 12, 2018
- Look For Trade War Agreement Soon Between US & China by James R. Wigen November 6, 2018
- 54% Equity ETFs Posted LOSSES Over Past Year by James R. Wigen November 2, 2018
Receive 40-page Financial Plan
from Wigen Financial