In The News
- Will Markets Going Up In 2018?
With today's economy & past policies from President Trump, tax cuts specifically, I believe 2018 will be a great year for the Stock Market and we should see all-time highs in the DJIA, S & P 500 & Nasdaq.
- 401k / IRA / Roth IRA Contribution Limits for 2018
If you are under the age of 50, max contribution is $5,500 & if over 50 it's $6,500 for your IRA & Roth IRA. Your 401k limit is $18,500 if under 50, $24,500 if over 50 years old.
- How Much Should I Pay my Financial Advisor or Portfolio Manager?
The fees you will pay a Financial Advisor generally depend on how much money you are asking the Advisor to manage & whether part of those investment dollars include your 401K. Try to avoid dealing with Financial Sales People who only want to charge you commissions or are only selling their company products.
- Will Markets Going Up In 2018?
WEATHERMiami75°few cloudshumidity: 50%wind: 3mph EH 76 • L 5978°Wed76°Thu70°Fri63°Sat73°SunWeather from OpenWeatherMap
FREE – NO Obligation – Financial Plan Offer
Stock Market Performance Changed Your Financial / Retirement Plan?
Do You Even Have a Financial / Retirement Plan?
Receive James R. Wigen’s FREE 40 page Financial / Retirement Plan and see if you are on track to Retire when you want & be able to fulfill your Retirement dreams!
James FREE Financial / Retirement Plan includes:
- Summary – Your Current Situation, Your Goals, Planning Details, Retirement Analysis, Actions
- Age at Retirement Analysis – See if you can afford to Retire at your desired Retirement age
- Annual Contribution Analysis – See if you are investing enough each year to get into & through Retirement
- Annual Investment Return Analysis – Pre / Post Retirement Returns needed to meet all your Retirement Goals
- Asset Allocation Graphs – For all of your investment accounts based on your Retirement Goals, Your Current Asset Allocation & Suggested Asset Allocation (Total Return)
- Cash Flow Summary – Earned Income, Social Security, Qualified Plans, Investment Additions, Personal Living Expenses, Planned Debt Expenses , Education Expenses, Planned Deposits, Misc. Expenses, Taxes
- Retirement Capital Analysis – Retirement Spending Needs, Social Security, Pension Income, Education, What Age You MAY Run Out of Money
- Insurance Summary – Analysis, Term, Whole-Life, Universal Life
- Survivor Needs Analysis – Suggests Additional Life Insurance Coverage if Needed & How Much Additional would be Needed, Helping You Avoid Over-Insuring Your Family & Paying High Premiums
- Disability Income Insurance – Investment Income, Investment Assets, Retirement Assets, Spouse’s Salary, Pension Income, Changes in Living Expenses, Inflation, Education Needs, Taxes, Social Security Disability Benefits, Employer Disability Benefits
- Long-Term Care Needs – Long-Term Care Defined, Long-Term Care Need Analysis, Long-Term Care Unprotected Need
- Estate Planning – Current & Alternative Analysis, Net Worth Statement, Tax Estimate
You can preview the Financial Plan questionnaire by looking at the bottom of the screen under James R. Wigen Books. You will have the option to print out the questionnaire, complete the forms, scan & email the file to [email protected]
The information you provide James R. Wigen of Wigen Financial Services, LLC, in order for James to complete your FREE Financial / Retirement Plan, will NEVER be shared with anyone other than James. You have James guarantee!
If you choose not to print out the questionnaire after previewing it from below, Please complete the following information so James can provide you a questionnaire for your FREE Financial / Retirement Plan or email James at [email protected]
- Loading stock data...
- Urban China’s Mainstream Class Continues to Thrive December 18, 2018
- Markets on Pace for WORST December Since GREAT Depression December 18, 2018
- Markets RISE After Midterm Elections – As I Had Predicted November 12, 2018
- Look For Trade War Agreement Soon Between US & China November 6, 2018
- 54% Equity ETFs Posted LOSSES Over Past Year November 2, 2018
- My Stock Market Update & Outlook 2018 October 30, 2018
- Ever Hear “Don’t Fight The Fed”? Remember, It’s True When Fed Funds Rate Rises & Falls? October 4, 2018
- Stock Market Hitting All-Time Highs – Will DROP for Midterm Elections Then Rally October 2, 2018
- 3-4-2017 Show – Covered Call Options, Bonds, Growth vs Value March 7, 2017
Receive FREE 40-page Financial Plan
from James Wigen.